Easy to deposit, easy to recover, easy to clean.
Microsense lets you make accurate, repeatable fluorescence measurements of µL volumes, less than 1/300th of a typical sample!
Simply pipette your sample. No dilution means it can easily be recovered.
Microsense is easy to clean with no carry-over. Best of all, it can be used with any HORIBA Scientific steady-state or lifetime fluorescence system.
Do more with less! See how far a drop can go!
Who is it for?
- Molecular biologists working with nanogram to microgram quantities of DNA, RNA, or protein
- Researchers measuring a with high sample turnover
- Exploratory chemistry; analysis of intermediates.
- Ultrasmall volumes: only 1-5 µL of sample needed.
- No need for sample dilution, making sample recovery possible.
- Samples are easily added and removed with standard laboratory pipettes.
- Easy to clean for fast turnover.
- Microsense can be used in any of steady-state or lifetime fluorometer.
If you want more information about Fluorescence Spectroscopy, please visit our website on Fluorescence Spectroscopy - HORIBA