- a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness and transparency) ;
- b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- d) accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that Personal Data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- e) kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed (storage limitation);
- f) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data for one or more specific purposes ;
- b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
(d) processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person ;
(e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of Personal Data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
What Data do we collect and when?
3.1. Personal Data collected on the Website:We collect Personal Data when (i) you fill information into dedicated forms on our Website (when you create or complete your account or when you fill in certain fields), (ii) when you place an order on our Website, (iii) during your exchanges with our customer service and (iv) more generally during your connection and your browsing on our Website, via cookies and tracers (see for details of our policy on cookies below in Article 9).
When you use our Website, we may collect the following Personal Data about you:
- surname, first name, gender;
- postal address(es);
- email address ;
- IP address, type of terminal, browser used;
- telephone number;
- password (encrypted) ;
- order history (e.g., purchase amounts, numbers and references of products ordered) and other data relating to the follow-up of the business relationship ;
- correspondence with our customer service department;
- transaction numbers (encrypted);
- history of your visits and navigation (pages visited, preferred brands and/or products, links you have clicked on, actions taken on the Website, time spent per page etc.) ;
- location information at the time of connection and order confirmation ;
- data enabling us to store your contact and communication preferences and your choices regarding data processing and cookies.
3.2 Personal Data previously collected within the framework of the commercial relationship
For what purposes and on what legal grounds is your Personal Data used?
On the basis of your consent, the contract that binds us and/or on the basis of our legitimate interests, the Data collected is used for the following purposes:
- to allow access to and use of our Website;
- ensure the management of your orders and the delivery of the products ordered on our Website;
- to process your orders and deliver the products ordered on our Website;
- to elaborate statistics and segmentation, studies and analyses in order to improve our services and the knowledge of our customers;
- to manage customer relations and customer satisfaction;
- manage requests related to the exercise of your rights.
On the basis of your consent, your data are also processed for the following purposes:
- to receive personalized and exclusive offers and surveys, based on your profile and navigation (for example: welcome offers, birthday offers, tailor-made exclusivities, satisfaction surveys) ;
- carry out analyses and measurements in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our Website.
How long do we keep your data?
The Data is retained for the duration of the business relationship. It may be kept for commercial prospecting purposes for a maximum of 3 years from the end of the business relationship without prejudice to retention obligations (accounting documents) and statutory limitation periods (for commercial sales/business transcation).
Recipients of your Personal Data
- Our e-commerce provider Shopify who assists us in providing you with our services by handling, under our control, all or part of the processing of your Data. You can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Shopify will also under their own control process your Personal Data. Please refer to Shopify privacy commitments in https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We may also share all or part of your Data with a third party when :
- You have given us your prior agreement ;
- We are required to do so by law, a mandatory request from a public authority or in the context of legal proceedings.
Transfer of your Data outside the European Union
In this case, we contractually require these recipients to implement the measures required to ensure the same level of protection as that required by European regulations on Personal Data.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
- To access your Data, request its correction, deletion or portability;
- Request the deletion of your account and your Data;
- Withdraw your consent for the future, for all or part of the processing concerned;
- Oppose the processing of your Data or ask for its limitation.
Finally, you may exercise all of your rights by sending us an email to email@example.com specifying :
- Your name, first name, email address;
- The object of your request;
- The address to which you should receive the answer;
We may also ask you to provide us with proof of identity.
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Necessary Functional Cookies: These are cookies that enable the Website to function, to use the services of our Website, to memorize the information entered on our Website (for example, access to your account or basket contents) and to secure your transaction;
- Personalization Cookies: these are cookies that allow you to benefit from a personalized browsing experience based on your use. They allow us to personalize the display of the Website according to the products and services you have previously consulted and thus to adjust the content displayed to your interests;
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow us to analyze navigation in order to measure the audience of the Website and the services and products offered, to carry out studies and analyses on our customers and to allow us to improve the Website and its interest. These cookies allow us to know the volumes, the frequentation and to measure the performance of the Website (for example to know the private sales that attract the most Members, the most consulted products etc.).
- Geolocation: These cookies allow us to know your location when you log in and validate your order, thus allowing us and our partners to send you targeted advertising, adapted to your location.
Confidentiality and password
It is important that your account is personal and that you do not communicate your password to a third party.