You can request your personal data by filling this form.
RGPD mention for the data collection form on the Website
The Personal Data collected are saved in a computerized file by Horiba France SAS and are strictly necessary to:
• allow the access and use of our Website;
• ensure the management of orders and the delivery of the products ordered on our Website;
• process the orders and deliver the products ordered on our Website;
If those Personal Data are not communicated, Horiba France SAS may not accept the purchase orders.
The Personal Data are collected under the following legal basis:
• The contract: Collection and processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the User has given consent.
• The consent: the User agrees to the collection and processing of his personal data by means of an express consent (check box, click ...). He can withdraw his consent at any time.
• Legitimate interest: HORIBA has a commercial interest in processing User’s data that is justified, balanced and does not infringe on his privacy. Unless there is an exception, the User may at any time object to a processing based on the legitimate interest by notifying HORIBA.
The law: the processing of User’s personal data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
In accordance with the Regulations in force, HORIBA keeps the User's information for the time necessary for the purpose for which HORIBA has collected it and to meet any legal or regulatory obligations to which HORIBA may be subject. Your Data are stored during a period of 3 years from the end of our business relationship.
The recipients of your Personal Data are:
• Any member of our organization who reasonably need it to achieve the purposes set forth above;
• Our e-commerce provider Shopify who assists us in providing you with our services by handling, under our control, all or part of the processing of your Data, what may involve transfers of your personal data outside the EU. You can learn more about how Shopify uses your Personal Data and what are the suitable safeguards for protecting your data here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
• Payment service providers that Horiba France SAS may select.
In accordance with the GDPR (2016/679) and the French law n° 78-17 dated on 6 January 1978 you can exercise your rights (access, rectification, erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to object to processing, right to data portability, right to post-mortem instructions) by contacting HORIBA at the following address : email@example.com.
In case of a dispute, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, especially on its website: www.cnil.fr.