The Personal Data collected are saved in a computerized file by Horiba France SAS in order to:
- allow the access and use of our Website;
- ensure the management of orders and the delivery of the products ordered on our Website;
- process the orders and deliver the products ordered on our Website;
- elaborate statistics and segmentation, studies and analyses in order to improve our services and the knowledge of our customers;
- manage customer relations and customer satisfaction ;
- manage requests related to the exercise of right by the user’s of our Website;
- offer user’s of our Website personalized and exclusive offers and surveys, based on their profile and navigation (for example: welcome offers, birthday offers, tailor-made exclusivities, satisfaction surveys) ;
- carry out analyses and measurements in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our Website.
Your Data are stored during a period of 3 years from the end of our business relationship.
The recipients of your Personal Data are:
- Any member of our organization who reasonably need it to achieve the purposes set forth above;
- Our e-commerce provider Shopify who assists us in providing you with our services by handling, under our control, all or part of the processing of your Data. You can learn more about how Shopify uses your Personal Data here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
In accordance with the GDPR (2016/679), you can exercise your rights (access, rectification, erasure, right to restriction of processing, portability) by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of a dispute, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés.