HORIBA Scientific offers many types of training courses tailored to your particular requirements:
- Training courses are conducted in English (except for ICP1 to ICP4 in French).
- All trainings are held in France on HORIBA sites in Palaiseau, Longjumeau or Lille.
Duration: 2 days
Date: 10-11 February and 15-16 June 2022.
Schedule: From 9 am to 5.30 pm
Location: 14 Boulevard Thomas Gobert, 91120 Palaiseau - France
Registration deadline: 10 January and 15 May 2022.
Who should attend: OpenPleX users or people wishing to acquire an OpenPleX.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of the technique and equipment.
Certification: A diploma is delivered at the end of the course.
Learning method:Theoretical presentation and instruments practice.
Course language: English.
- Learn how to optimize the experimental conditions according to the interaction to be analyzed.
- Learn how to make biochip spotting.
- Master the use of OpenPlex.
- Learn how to analyze a kinetic data.
- Choose the right surface chemistry as a function of immobilized ligands.
- Optimize experimental immobilization conditions (spotting buffer, pH, ligand concentration, reference, duration of needle rinses / dryings, etc.).
- Master the different steps to program a spotting matrix.
- Perform spottings.
- Optimize the SPRi experimental conditions according to the interaction to be analyzed (buffer, temperature, duration of kinetics, flow rate, regeneration, …).
- Master the use of OpenPlex.
- Study of a DNA / DNA interaction.
- Analysis of the data, and description of the different analysis software. Introduction to kinetics of interaction: What is a «good» kinetic?
Our trainers are experts in each technique. They will provide trainings advice and guidance to make the most of your HORIBA Scientific instrument. You will gain confidence and experience in the analysis of your samples.
To get the entire program and to get registered, please contact us at email@example.com
Certificates are given to every attendee for every course.
Attendance fee: For courses taking place at our offices, the course price includes course materials, lunch, and refreshments. Travel and accommodation are not included.
Deadline: We accept registrations until 4 weeks before the course begins.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received 4 weeks prior to a course start date will be accepted with a 100% refund of the course fee. Cancellations received within 4 weeks of a course start date will receive only a 50% refund of the course fee. No refund will be given with less notice; however we could schedule another date according to HORIBA France training planning.
We also reserve the right to cancel a course if the number of registrants not exceed a required minimum. Cancellation notices will be sent out no later than three weeks prior to the course.
A full refund of the course fee will be provided in that case. HORIBA France SAS will not be held responsible for costs incurred due cancellation of the training course prior or on the cancellation deadline. We discourage the purchase of non-refundable tickets if airfare is required.