nanoGPS is easier to use than an interferometer !
NanoGPS-OxyO is a position sensing solution with nm resolution and bidirectional repeatability, suitable for optical microscopes, and any vision system equipped with a camera and an objective. Each kit consists in a scale, and a software that interprets images into position with a nanometric precision, and orientation with 10µrad precision [1, 2].
Discover our solution for Optical Microscopy, Machine Vision and Electron Microscopy suitable for calibration, performance check, troubleshooting, and QA/QC on positioning systems used with microscopy or vision systems:
- Positioning accuracy assessment of motion systems.
- Stability and reproducibility determination on motion systems /microscopy systems.
- Transient and resonant phenomena in motion systems/microscopy systems.
- Determination and correction of backlash in motion systems.
- Alignment of camera and stage axis.
- Automated determination of magnification.
- Orthogonality control and correction between x and y stage axis.
- Straightness of linear movements.
- Automated zeroeing of a motion system.
- Re- localized experiments.
- Building a position encoder.