Performance Specifications and System Requirement
NanoGPS OxyO Performance specifications:
Table 1. Characteristics of the different scale for optical microscopy: size, measurement precision & accuracy, compatibility with lighting systems [1-2-3]
- Windows 10 and higher
- sensor size > 1200pixel
- Monochrome or Colour
- Magnification between 0,5x and 30x
Other models OxyO-xxx-E10-xx
- Magnification range is typically 5x to 10x
- This range can be determined in more detail as a function of the pixel size and number of pixels of the camera, as detailed in the table below:
Table 2. Compatibility of the xxx-E10xxx scales with optical magnification, as a function of the camera characteristics.
- All scales (except the -SEM dedicated to operation on Scanning Electron Microscope) are compatible with transmission illumination.
- Scales with -BF extensions are also compatible with reflective illumination (Bright Field).
- Scales with -DF extensions are also compatible with diffusive/ambient illumination (also named DarkField).
NanoGPS OxyO Software:
Getting the data from the camera
- From folder
- From ROI
Data representation and treatment
Saving Data for separate treatment