"Website": refers to all the pages and documents put online at the following web address:
"User": refers to the user of the Website.
- Conditions of access and use
By accessing this Website and the information it contains, the User acknowledges having read these general terms and conditions of use and undertakes to comply with them. The Publisher reserves the right to modify the present notice at any time and notably in order to adapt it to the evolutions of the Website.
- Technical warning
The User of the Website acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used does not contain any viruses and is in good working order.
- General Warning
The User is informed that the Website is normally accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure, computer difficulties, difficulties related to the structure of the telecommunications network or technical difficulties.
For maintenance reasons or for any other reason, HORIBA may interrupt the Website at any time.
- Use of the website
The User is informed that it is his or her responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect his or her own data and/or tools.
The User undertakes to respect the integrity of the Website and shall refrain from hindering or forcing the operation of the Website and from fraudulently introducing data on the Website.
- Cannot be held liable for any damage that may be suffered, during a visit to the Website, by the User's technical environment and in particular, his computers, software, network equipment (modems, telephones, etc.) and any other equipment used to access or use the service and/or information;
- Cannot be held liable in the event of misuse of the Website by the User;
- Can in no way be held responsible for the reliability of data transmission, access times, possible access restrictions on the Internet network or the networks connected to it;
- Cannot be held liable in the event of interruption of the networks accessing the Website, total or partial unavailability of the Website resulting in particular from the telecommunications operator, in the event of transmission errors or problems related to the User's telephone line or in the event of impossibility of access to the Website due to the use of a browser or a version of a browser that is not compatible with the Website.
- Personal data and cookies
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Website must be considered as an indissociable whole. The Website and all the elements appearing on it (information, data, texts, sounds, images, drawings, graphics, distinctive signs, logos, trademarks...) are the exclusive property of HORIBA or its partners.
In particular, it is strictly forbidden to use or reproduce the name "HORIBA FRANCE SAS" and/or its logo, alone or associated, for any purpose whatsoever, and in particular for advertising purposes, without the prior written consent of HORIBA.