HORIBA Scientific offers many types of training courses tailored to your particular requirements:
- Training courses are conducted in English (except for ICP1 to ICP4 in French).
- All trainings are held in France on HORIBA sites in Palaiseau, Longjumeau or Lille.
Duration: 1 day
Date: 7 October and 2 December 2022.
Schedule: From 9 am to 5.30 pm
Registration deadline: 7 September and 2 November 2022.
Location: 14 Boulevard Thomas Gobert, 91120 Palaiseau - France
Who should attend: Users of HORIBA Scientific Raman spectrometers who already understand the fundamentals of Raman spectroscopy and know how to use HORIBA Raman system and LabSpec Software. It is advised to participate in the basic Raman training first (RAM1).
Prerequisites: Knowledge of the technique and equipment.
Certification: A diploma is delivered at the end of the course.
Learning method: Theoretical presentation and instruments practice.
Course Language: English.
- Understand the Multivariate Analysis module.
- Learn how to use Multivariate Analysis for data treatment.
- Perform real case examples of data analysis on demo and customer data.
- Introduction to Multivariate Analysis:
- Univariate vs. Multivariate analysis.
- Introduction to the main algorithms: decomposition (PCA and MCR), classification and quantification (PLS).
- Practical work on known datasets (mapping):
- CLS, PCA, MCR.
- Introduction to classification:
- HCA, k-means.
- Demo with known datasets.
Our trainers are experts in each technique. They will provide trainings advice and guidance to make the most of your HORIBA Scientific instrument. You will gain confidence and experience in the analysis of your samples.
To get the entire program and to get registered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificates are given to every attendee for every course.
Attendance fee: For courses taking place at our offices, the course price includes course materials, lunch, and refreshments. Travel and accommodation are not included.
Deadline: We accept registrations until 4 weeks before the course begins.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received 4 weeks prior to a course start date will be accepted with a 100% refund of the course fee. Cancellations received within 4 weeks of a course start date will receive only a 50% refund of the course fee. No refund will be given with less notice; however we could schedule another date according to HORIBA France training planning.
We also reserve the right to cancel a course if the number of registrants not exceed a required minimum. Cancellation notices will be sent out no later than three weeks prior to the course.
A full refund of the course fee will be provided in that case. HORIBA France SAS will not be held responsible for costs incurred due cancellation of the training course prior or on the cancellation deadline. We discourage the purchase of non-refundable tickets if airfare is required.
If you want more information about Raman Spectroscopy, please visit our website on Multivariate Analysis - HORIBA