Embedded automated stress analysis of microcrystalline Silicon with optimized analysis reports
This app requires the latest version of LabSpec 6. If you do not already own LabSpec6, please go to the LabSpec6 product page to purchase your LabSpec6 license.
If you already own LabSpec6, you will be contacted by our service team for a free upgrade to the latest available version, if needed.
Conditions of use
- App usable on a single PC.
- Can be transferred to another PC via HFR.
- Permanent license.
- Free updates in LabSpec6.
If you have any further questions, please contact us using our contact us form available here : Contact us.
Raman Spectroscopy is one of the most important tools for investigating the basic properties of semiconductors. It is particularly effective at establishing the characteristics of photovoltaic cells and microelectronic devices.
Mechanical Stress and strain can be detected by analyzing the spectral shift of the band position. Allowing tensile and compressive strains to be quantified.
The Si stress App joins the LabSpec6 Software Suite and provides rapid and reliable analysis in one click!
Silicon first order peak amplitude / Silicon first order peak position / Silicon Stress map/GPa
• Automatic Si stress identification and qualification: tensile and compressive
• Integrated reference and automated data correction using Sample-Ref for very low level stress measurements
• Single point data and large mapping data set
• Optimized Analysis Report template
Downloadable application only.
SAP Reference: 1300083139