Training courses are conducted in English (except for ICP1 to ICP4 in French).
All trainings are held in France on HORIBA sites in Palaiseau or Lille.
Duration: 1 day
Date: 25 September 2023
Who should attend: Users of the Mesa 50 X-Ray Fluorescence Analyzer.
Prerequisites: Dedicated for HORIBA customers only and knowledge of the technique and equipment.
Registration Deadline: 25 August 2023.
Location: 14 Boulevard Thomas Gobert, 91120 Palaiseau - France
Certification: A diploma is delivered at the end of the course.
Learning method: Theoretical presentation and instruments practice.
Course Language: English.
- Acquire a detailed knowledge of the principle of the MESA-50 analysers.
- Learn how to use the MESA-50 for WEEE/RoHS analysis.
- Learn how to use the MESA-50 and optimize the conditions for an unknown sample.
- Review of maintenance for optimum use of the instrument.
- General presentation of the XRF instruments' range.
- Principle of Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence.
- Description of the different elements of the instruments (X-Ray tube, detector, collimators, filters, camera, etc.).
- Software : complete review of different menus (depending on instruments and software version).
- How to run a WEEE/RoHS measurement ?
- How to run an unknown sample ?
- Qualitative and Quantitative analysis ?
- Data reporting
- Different examples of applications.
- Maintenance Review.
- Thickness measurements software (option).
- Sample preparation and set up.
- Accessories : Review of the different accessories and options.
In addition to standard training courses, we can offer tailor-made " A la Carte Training " depending on the needs and wishes of your organization.
Our trainers are experts in each technique. They will provide trainings advice and guidance to make the most of your HORIBA Scientific instrument. You will gain confidence and experience in the analysis of your samples.
To get the entire program and to get registered, please contact us at email@example.com
Certificates are given to every attendee for every course.
Attendance fee: For courses taking place at our offices, the course price includes course materials, lunch, and refreshments. Travel and accommodation are not included.
Deadline: We accept registrations until 4 weeks before the course begins.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received 4 weeks prior to a course start date will be accepted with a 100% refund of the course fee. Cancellations received within 4 weeks of a course start date will receive only a 50% refund of the course fee. No refund will be given with less notice; however we could schedule another date according to HORIBA France training planning.
We also reserve the right to cancel a course if the number of registrants not exceed a required minimum. Cancellation notices will be sent out no later than three weeks prior to the course.
A full refund of the course fee will be provided in that case. HORIBA France SAS will not be held responsible for costs incurred due cancellation of the training course prior or on the cancellation deadline. We discourage the purchase of non-refundable tickets if airfare is required.
If you want more information about MESA 50 Analysers, please visit our website on X-ray Fluorescence Analyzers [XRF] - HORIBA