HORIBA Scientific offers many types of training courses tailored to your particular requirements:
- Training courses are conducted in English (except for ICP1 to ICP4 in French).
- All trainings are held in France on HORIBA sites in Palaiseau, Longjumeau or Lille.
Duration: 4 days
Date: 8-11 March and 6-9 September 2022
Schedule: From 9 am to 5.30 pm
Location: 14 Boulevard Thomas Gobert, 91120 Palaiseau - France.
Registration deadline: 8 February and 6 August 2022.
Who should attend: OpenPlex users or People wishing to acquire an OpenPlex For this training the attendees should be from the same team.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of the technique and equipment.
Certification: A diploma is delivered at the end of the course.
Learning method:Theoretical presentation and instruments practice.
Course language: English.
- Learn how to optimize experimental conditions in function of interactions to analyze.
- Learn how to spot the biochip.
- Master the use of the SPRi system.
- Learn how to analyze data.
- Which biochip to choose according to the molecules to immobilize?
- How to optimize spotting (concentrations, buffers, reference, ...)?
- The important experimental parameters to be tested for SPRi (pH, running buffer, temperature, ...).
- Advice to be applied during the experiment (duration of kinetics, flow rate, regeneration, ...).
- Establishment of an experimental protocol.
- Choose suitable surface chemistry for immobilized ligands.
- Perform spotting based on the previously defined protocol.
- Advice about the maintenance of the instrument.
- Carry out the SPRi experiment as described in the protocol.
- Master the use of the chosen SPRi device (OpenPleX).
- Reminder on interaction kinetics.
- Software use.
- Data analysis.
Our trainers are experts in each technique. They will provide trainings advice and guidance to make the most of your HORIBA Scientific instrument. You will gain confidence and experience in the analysis of your samples.
To get the entire program and to get registered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificates are given to every attendee for every course.
Attendance fee: For courses taking place at our offices, the course price includes course materials, lunch, and refreshments. Travel and accommodation are not included.
Deadline: We accept registrations until 4 weeks before the course begins.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received 4 weeks prior to a course start date will be accepted with a 100% refund of the course fee. Cancellations received within 4 weeks of a course start date will receive only a 50% refund of the course fee. No refund will be given with less notice; however we could schedule another date according to HORIBA France training planning.
We also reserve the right to cancel a course if the number of registrants not exceed a required minimum. Cancellation notices will be sent out no later than three weeks prior to the course.
A full refund of the course fee will be provided in that case. HORIBA France SAS will not be held responsible for costs incurred due cancellation of the training course prior or on the cancellation deadline. We discourage the purchase of non-refundable tickets if airfare is required.
If you want more information about SPRI Applications, please visit our website on SPR Measurements, Application Field and Comparison with Other Techniques - HORIBA .