MultiPoints: Acquisition of Raman spectra at multiple positions
MultiPoints App allows you to create your own recipe by selecting randomly different points on the surface of the sample. Each position can be set in X, Y and Z dimensions and saved.
This app requires the latest version of LabSpec 6. If you do not already own LabSpec6, please Contact us to check your system compatibility with LabSpec 6.
After your purchase, you will be contacted by our service team for a free upgrade of LabSpec6 to the latest available version, if needed.
Special hardware requirements, please contact us to check your instrument compatibility.
Conditions of use:
- App usable on a single PC.
- Can be transferred to another PC via HFR.
- Permanent license.
- Free updates in LabSpec6.
- Points of interest may be restored even out of the objective field
- Fully compatible with Autofocus option as Z coordinates may also be saved
- Fully compatible with Mosaic and NavSharpTM Apps
- Fully compatible with “Absolute Coordinates” for labeling points and regions for repetitive patterns (big wafers)
If you have any further questions, please contact us using our contact us form available here : Contact us.
Downloadable application only.
If you want more information about Raman Spectroscopy, please visit our website on Raman Imaging and Spectrometers - HORIBA