EasyImage allows quick and easy acquisition of meaningful chemical images of your samples without needing a high level of Raman expertise. It simplifies user’s tasks, meaning fewer user interventions and more time for productive work.
EasyImage App offers an optimized analytical workflow for anyone, even busy users and users more focused on their samples than on the Raman technique!
This app requires the latest version of LabSpec 6. If you do not already own LabSpec6, please contact HORIBA to check your system compatibility with LabSpec 6.
After your purchase, you will be contacted by our service team for a free upgrade of LabSpec6 to the latest available version, if needed.
Conditions of use
- App usable on a single PC
- Can be transferred to another PC via HORIBA
- Permanent license
- Free updates in LabSpec6
Easy Image main features
- Automated objective detection for LabRAM Soleil™ only
- Intelligent spectral range selection
- Automated and manual spectral survey directly on the video image
- On-the-fly customized spatial resolution
- Automated background removal/using FLAT correction
- Automated spectral identification/with integrated KnowItAll® database
- Automated loading generation for chemometrics by MVAPlus
- Customizable templates and complete analysis report
If you have any further questions, please contact us using our contact us form available here: Contact us.
EasyImage is HORIBA's new imaging tool for Raman microscopy. Allowing quick and easy acquisition of meaningful chemical images of your samples without needing a high level of Raman expertise.
EasyImage App simplifies user’s tasks. Meaning fewer user interventions and more time for productive work. You can now benefit from all of HORIBA’s Raman know-how for your measurements!
EasyImage App offers an optimized analytical workflow for anyone, even busy users!
User friendly interface using intelligent acquisition and auto-enhancing of
Easy Image Workflow:
Downloadable application only.
If you want more information about Raman spectroscopy, please visit our website on Raman Imaging and Spectrometers - HORIBA