Pulsed LED with peak WL 455 +/-10nm
DeltaDiode laser and LED sources offer plug and play ease of use while delivering excellent performance and reliability for the most demanding TCSPC experiments. With available wavelengths from the UV to the NIR, these picosecond sources can operate at rates up to 100 MHz. Each DeltaDiode laser has thermoelectric temperature control for individual optimization, and they are all controlled by a common DeltaDiode-C1 control module that is interfaced to EzTime software.
- Up to 100 MHz repetition rate for faster acquisitions
- Measure lifetimes down to 5 ps (depending on detector and electronics selected)
- One DeltaDiode-C1 controller works with all DeltaDiode sources
- Over 30 wavelengths to choose from, between 265 and 1,310 nm
- DeltaDiode “LB” models are more affordable than their “L” counterparts and operate at repetition rates up to 25 MHz
- Continuous mode available for some models
DeltaDiode heads are manufactured with either laser diodes or LEDs as their primary sources. Laser diodes offer shorter pulse durations, brighter intensities and operate at faster repetition rates than the LED versions. DeltaDiodes with a laser diode source are denoted with an L, or LB, in the part number, such as the DeltaDiode-370L.
If you want more information about Fluorescence Spectroscopy please visit our website on Fluorescence Spectroscopy - HORIBA