χSTaiN, Instant Raman Analysis
χSTaiNTM is HORIBA's innovative and intelligent tool for fully automated processing and analysis of Raman 2D images. Fast and easy-to-use application, χSTaiNTM processes the hyperspectral data and classifies compounds within a sample using intelligent chemometrics tools.
This app requires the latest version of LabSpec 6. If you do not already own LabSpec 6, please contact HORIBA to check your system compatibility with LabSpec 6.
After your purchase, you will be contacted by our service team for a free upgrade of LabSpec 6 to the latest available version, if needed.
Conditions of use:
- App usable on a single PC
- Can be transferred to another PC via HORIBA France
- Permanent license
- Free updates in LabSpec 6
χSTaiNTM main features:
- Ultra-fast reliable one click operation
- Optimized Processing operations: baseline subtraction, filtering/smoothing and normalization
- Advanced chemometrics procedures based on Principal Components Analysis and Multivariate Curve Resolution
- Automated loadings/chemical compounds evaluation including a confidence indicator
- Customizable Image display of spatial distribution of the most contributive chemical compounds
If you have any further questions, please contact us using our contact us form available here: Contact us.
Raman Imaging is a technique that follows a well-established protocol:
- The first step is the acquisition of a Raman hyperspectral data set. The workflow should be optimized depending on the details of the sample and its structure.
- The second step is the processing and analysis of this data. cSTaiNTM will straightforwardly manage the Processing and Analysis more simply and faster than conventional solutions.
If you want more information about Raman Spectroscopy, please visit our website on Raman Imaging and Spectrometers - HORIBA