UV-VIS-NIR EMCCDs Camera
EMCCD Camera for OEM Industrial Applications
- Raman spectroscopy
- SERS, TERS
- Multi-track spectroscopy
- Transient spectroscopy
- Single-molecule spectroscopy
Key Features and Benefits:
- 1600 × 200 or 1600 × 400 EMCCD sensor - 16 × 16 μm pixel size for high spectral resolution.
- 25.6 × 3.2 mm or 25.6 × 6.4 mm image area - Ideal for high-speed or multi-track spectroscopy.
- Back- and front-illuminated - BIQX Technology with enhanced QE below 450 nm.
- Deep thermoelectric cooling - Air or liquid circulation to minimize dark current.
- Dual readout modes - EMCCD or CCD for a broad range of light conditions.
- Readout rates up to 3 MHz - Acquires more than 1600 spectra per second.
- Single fused-silica vacuum window - Minimizes reflection losses from UV to near-IR.
If you want more information about EMCCD, please visit our website on What is an EMCCD Detector? - HORIBA