Powder dispersion made easy with XD-100!
XD-100 particle disperser for dry powder and granular material: standard model. Sold as a stand alone device.
- Uniform particles dispersion in a simple and intuitive operation
- A high degree of dispersion that is impossible manually
- Ideal sample preparation for challenging particle analysis with micro Raman, micro XRF, SEM or other microscopic techniques
Dispersion method: in-chamber spray method using differential pressure.
- Maximum ultimate vacuum: 5 kPa
- Arrival time : Within 2 minutes
- Vacuum holding : Within 1 kPa (1 minute after the pump is stopped).
- Chamber: 120(W) x 120(D) x 302(H) mm *
- Control box: 210(W) x 298(D) x 308(H) mm *
* It doesn't include protrusions
- Chamber: around 3 kg
- Control box : around 10 kg
If you want more information Raman Spectroscopy, Particle Characterization or X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy, please visit our website on Raman Imaging and Spectrometers - HORIBA, XRF Analyzers [X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometers] and Particle Characterization.