Imaging Unit Accessory LY-9610
Observe particles in real time as they circulate in the Partica LA-960V2 wet system. Better understand dispersions and extract image based shape and size information to complement laser diffraction results. The small integrated unit fits neatly inside the Partica LA-960V2 without increasing the instrument footprint.
Measurement range 9 - 1000 µm.
Trend curves (including D10 D50 D90) in real time with shape parameters:
- Aspect ratio
Raw data extraction, filters and trigger, PDF report, image saving.
Require : Cable for power supply for Imaging accessory includes top cover and holder LY-9610 to fit previous models LA-960V1&2 (Date of manufacturig <2020) and LA-950V2 #3200847299.
- Detect and count even with trace amounts of unusual particles (Contaminants, large particles and aggregated particles).
- Detect bubbles in wet circulation system.
- Improved understanding of sample dispersion (effect of stirring, sonication, addition of surfactants, stabilizers, etc.).
- Image acquisition and particle detection.
- Automatic detection of large particles.
- Automatic detection of bubbles.
- Real time trend graph and histogram of equivalent circular diameter and shape distribution (aspect ratio, roundness, length, width).